Looking For Anything Specific?

ads header

Soft Foxy Eye Makeup Tutorial for the Holidays | Holiday Glam Eye Look

Soft Foxy Eye Makeup Tutorial for the Holidays | Holiday Glam Eye Look


Hey Everyone! First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS ♡ I wish you all some incredible days. If you don't celebrate I wish you amazing days regardless. I wanted to upload a soft foxy eyelook today because I love a foxy eyelook! let me know in the comments what look you're going to wear for christmas ! Lots of love An ♡ ► PRODUCTS USED: ⇢ Maven Beauty Soft Blend Palette ⇢ Maven Beauty Waterproof Liquid Liner ⇢ Maven Beauty Asteroid Tears Liquid Eyeshadow in Super Moon ⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara ⇢ Raw Beauty Kristi x Colourpop Brown Pencil ⇢ Annytude Sultry Lashes ⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Fool Proof Brow Powder 3 ⇢ Benefit Cosmetics 24HR Brow Setter ► OTHER VIDEO'S:
Live

Post a Comment

0 Comments